1. Customers who are not consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code have the right to cancel the contractual acceptance in writing (by e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days as specified below without specifying reasons or – in the case the goods are delivered before the expiry date – by returning the item.
2. The notice period commences after receipt of the instructions in writing but not prior to the date the goods have been received by the consignee (and with recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before the receipt of the first part delivery) and also not before the fulfillment of our obligation to provide information under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Para. 1 and 2 EGBGB (Introductory Law of the German Civil Code) as well as our obligations under § 312g Para. 1 Sentence 1 BGB (German Civil Code) in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. In order not to exceed the end of the revocation period, it will suffice to send the revocation notice or the goods in good time. The revocation should be addressed to:
Diethard Stein, Goldstr. 13, 42697 Solingen, email@example.com
Consequences of revocation
1. For a revocation to be effective both parties agree to return any goods or reimburse any payments received (e.g. interest) as appropriate. If the goods received cannot be returned in their entirety or partially, or only in an impaired condition, you are obliged to reimburse us. The customer is only required to make a reimbursement for the deterioration of goods, insofar as the deterioration can be attributed to handling the goods over and above checking their properties and functionality. By “testing the properties and functionality” we mean the testing and trying out of the respective goods, as, for example, is possible and usual in a shop. The obligation to pay compensation for goods that have deteriorated in spite of correct handling can be avoided altogether if you stop using them further and refrain from treating the goods as your own property and refrain from doing anything which will detract from their value.
2. Payments must be refunded within 30 days. The time limit begins for you with the despatch of your notice of revocation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
3. Return costs are your responsibility if the goods supplied correspond with those ordered and if the price of the items to be returned does not exceed a value of 40 Euros. In all other cases the cost of returning the goods is borne by us. Goods which can be packaged are to be returned at our risk.
End of right of revocation The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
1. for the delivery of goods, which for reasons of their nature are unsuitable for return (e.g. e-books, downloads etc.)
2. for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software where the seal on the data carrier has been broken by the customer;
Otherwise the legal exceptions according to Section 312 d paragraph 4 of the German Civil Code apply DE 121459469